16 April 2010

You know you love me...

Rumor has it that Jenny Humphrey will be wonderfully absent from the confirmed fourth season of Gossip Girl. Woo! I'm over that girl and her crazy extension/makeup combo meddling in everyone else's lives. Personally, I think they should have drawn out the whole Damien story a little longer...I guess I'm just a sucker for the classic girl-meets-drug-dealer love story. The official reason for her leaving the show is "creative differences"...I just hope that she spends a little of her new-found time watching How The Grinch Stole Christmas and reflecting on exactly when it was that she stopped being adorable little Cindy Lou Who. Think about it, Little J.

Chuck and Blair are breaking my heart, but I suppose I should have expected a little trouble with their storyline...they've been blissfully perfect for almost the entire season. I'm just not thrilled that EVERY couple on the show is having problems right now-- Chuck and Blair, Nate and Serena, Eric and his straight/gay love interest, Lilly and Rufus....is NO ONE happy on the Upper East Side??

Also, raise your hand if you smiled at the Russian version of the Black Eyed Peas playing in the background of pre-wedding game night.

2 comments:

Amber P said...

I am so happy Jenny the racoon will be gone! Now if they can only get rid of Nessy....

Rondi said...

So glad they are Marissa Coopering Little J. I finally watched ths weeks episode and I found her especially annoying. Thank you Nate for throwing down the "Just get out Jenny." Bless him